Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tonight peter and I are driving to get a roof rack for the 4runner. Now if you know us, you may think 4runner? The Boogaards aren't truck people! In most senses you would be correct, but since I was called to the Young Woman presidency and Peter to the Young Mens presidency in our ward, we needed a car that could carry more than one person and a smile. So Peter made the brave decision to sell his Acura TL he loved so much and buy a Toyota 4runner, even though he only sold the TL to his dad, it was brave none the less. We are on our way back home the happy couple of a new Yakima roof rack. I am so proud of the person Peter is and even prouder of who he is becoming, roof rack and all! We are happy in our jobs, and happy with our lives. I think we make a great team and after a year together I think I can say that together we are invincible.